• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed 3.2.0 Teaspeaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
atm there is no ETA, when 3.2.0 client will works for TeaSpeaks servers. ;)
i know

problem is no one know who will be released 3.2.0 as stable update for clients.

i think the fastest way is create an own client, not need to fix compatible version to Tea*Speak clients

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
atm there is no ETA, when 3.2.0 client will works for TeaSpeaks servers. ;)
There isn't a eta because the protocol itself is already implemented :)
I'm just using other crypto keys then Tea*Speak, you can edit the key at the protocol_key.txt

xZarex

There isn't a eta because the protocol itself is already implemented :)
I'm just using other crypto keys then Tea*Speak, you can edit the key at the protocol_key.txt
@WolverinDEV

Thanks for that tip :)
Are there any known problems with that? e. g. getting blacklisted or something like that?

________

Danke für den "kleinen" Tipp.
Gibt's da irgendwelche bekannten Probleme mit, also bspw. dass man sehr schnell geblacklisted wird oder sowas?

h1web

When i have a NON-Profit License (2 virtual servers/512 Slots), and i convert this license to TeaSpeak compatible, am i able to connect with my 3.2.0 Client without Plugin and create as many Servers/Slots as i want?

DikkatDeli

@WolverinDEV

Thanks for that tip :)
Are there any known problems with that? e. g. getting blacklisted or something like that?

________

Danke für den "kleinen" Tipp.
Gibt's da irgendwelche bekannten Probleme mit, also bspw. dass man sehr schnell geblacklisted wird oder sowas?
can you help us? Where is the protocol_key file ?

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
When i have a NON-Profit License (2 virtual servers/512 Slots), and i convert this license to TeaSpeak compatible, am i able to connect with my 3.2.0 Client without Plugin and create as many Servers/Slots as i want?
I have no idea where you got your information from but do not apply.

vvcap 2018-07-27-19-44-57.png

A high on the new licensing system!

unsernetz

You dont need a NPL at all the Tool have the Keychain for the default TS License so you can use this and paste this keychain in the txt file. Then you can connect with a 3.2.0 Client and make unlimited Slots and Virtual Servers. Works good for me.

Attachments

xZarex

You dont need a NPL at all the Tool have the Keychain for the default TS License so you can use this and paste this keychain in the txt file. Then you can connect with a 3.2.0 Client and make unlimited Slots and Virtual Servers. Works good for me.
Yeah, it works pretty fine, but i think servers with "no licence" and more than 32 slots will be blacklisted really fast. We'll see :)

unsernetz

Yeah, it works pretty fine, but i think servers with "no licence" and more than 32 slots will be blacklisted really fast. We'll see :)
Yeah i only use 32 Slots i only increased it for the picture ^^. But on a other IP i test it with 150 Slots since the Tea*Speak Beta update is out and there is no blacklist so far, hope and wait hope and wait :D

raxelo

Which tool? I'd like to know how to get it and paste it as you said

Status
Not open for further replies.