• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed i can't boot my teaspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitizer221

Premium User
This is a GREAT example of why you need redundancy. I will offer them a Free VPS with redundancy to run checks on servers from...

This is a GREAT example of why you need redundancy. I will offer them a Free VPS with redundancy to run checks on servers from...
Well'p what do i say to the people from 4 different clans 70+ players in total that the server just went poof and its all gone and that we gotta wait for someone with higher power... LOL

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well what the hell?!
Fuck actually I made some kind of check system, but it's not enforcing a shutdown when it can't contact home.

Fuck

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well it seems like that not every instance is effected. Server is up again.
I'll search if there is any implementation error which causes this crash (which shall not happen)

Digitizer221

Premium User
Well it seems like that not every instance is effected. Server is up again.
I'll search if there is any implementation error which causes this crash (which shall not happen)

Wolverine message me if you do need a Server. I am a Server host and am serious about it. If you need a redundant system i'm more than happy to offer it for free.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Hi! I have the latest version of the server and everything is working properly. Weblist is disabled in the server config.

Saci

Fanatic member
Premium User
2018-11-20 20:07:20] [DEBUG] Requesting server 87.106.252.164
[2018-11-20 20:07:37] [DEBUG] GEN | Running close in a new thread

AGAIN!!!!!

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Actually I'm quite unsure. For me everything worked, no crashes at all. Do you have a crash dump?

Status
Not open for further replies.