• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server file shutdown

fenomen336

Hello, Teaspeak server server shuts down by itself, what could be the problem?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

It's like the server is rebooting itself but there is no such situation

Last edited:

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
So we need more information. for example you could upload your log file so that we can understand what the problem is. based on your description it is only possible to make assumptions.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I have been using Version: 1.5.0-beta-12 on my test server for 4 days, there are no problems, the server does not crash.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I have been using Version: 1.5.0-beta-12 on my test server for 4 days, there are no problems, the server does not crash.
Yes, there were a few bugs fixed. By the way, have you noticed that beta-12 consumes less RAM? I have beta-12 also working stably, but I'm still testing. The previous version I had crashed on the 9th day of work.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Yes, there were a few bugs fixed. By the way, have you noticed that beta-12 consumes less RAM? I have beta-12 also working stably, but I'm still testing. The previous version I had crashed on the 9th day of work.
Yes, compared to other recent versions, it consumes less RAM and the processor is at the proper level.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Yes, compared to other recent versions, it consumes less RAM and the processor is at the proper level.
If you have graphs from past versions to compare, it would be interesting to take a look.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Unfortunately, I do not have them, because I did not connect monitoring to the test server.

Tomorrow morning I will upgrade one of the main servers to beta 12.

@WolverinDEV , All day, no disruptions, so far everything is wonderful.

@WolverinDEV, i have to confirm, the server crashes every night at the same time (somewhere at 4: 15 UTC+3: 00), it feels like the server crashes on schedule. Perhaps this is a request from outside...
Unfortunately, I can't provide the server logs yet.

Attachments

Last edited: