• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed The process TeaSpeakServer [AsyncSqlPool0] loads the system (1.2.31-beta-2 ).

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm property the cause of the full sync mode which has been changed with the last build to prevent data loss. Actually this is just a relative graph. How much cpu load does it costs at all?

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Hmm property the cause of the full sync mode which has been changed with the last build to prevent data loss. Actually this is just a relative graph. How much cpu load does it costs at all?
This problem lasted for an hour, then stopped. The value of IO reached 99% according to the iotop report.

1544515694827.png

Vafin

TeaFanatic
The CPU value itself was normal, 2-3 %. Maybe the problem was reading-writing the HDD of my VDS.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Today the problem repeated, users could not connect to the server. Had to urgently roll back the server to version TeaSpeak-1.2.26-beta-1 which I think is one of the most stable.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm okey, well its probely the sqlite full sync think.
I think I'll make that configurable and let the user decide:
1) More performance (May data loss on crash)
2) Less performance (Secure data storage even on crash, or power failure)

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hmm okey, well its probely the sqlite full sync think.
I think I'll make that configurable and let the user decide:
1) More performance (May data loss on crash)
2) Less performance (Secure data storage even on crash, or power failure)
What for? we are going to stability. Better to be safe data storage

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Already 10 days everything works without problems. Unexpected crashes and reboots are not observed. CPU consumption is acceptable (used an optimized build). Strains only the consumption of RAM, which sometimes jumps, and as I noticed in Prime time, when appears online, and after, when users leave the server memory is released, but not immediately, but after a while, when online small.

The server can have 10 users online, and the RAM consumption is large, but after a while the consumption is stabilized. I don't know why this is happening.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well actually I think this is caused by the "big" packets with are roundabout 400 bytes per packet which cause this behavior.
May I cache these allocated buffers and reuse them. I'll see, thirst I'm currently working on the web client and the native client.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Well actually I think this is caused by the "big" packets with are roundabout 400 bytes per packet which cause this behavior.
May I cache these allocated buffers and reuse them. I'll see, thirst I'm currently working on the web client and the native client.
That is, you want to say that in the near future server changes should not wait?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I dont really got the gist out of your sentence, but for me the server and the client are both important.
And its one same process of development.

Of cause sometimes the focus falls on the client or the server, but nothing get lost or ignored, specially when there are some critical bugs etc.