• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results for query: server version is too old for command

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: is, too, old, for
  1. mkll11one

Server Teaspeak Not Connecting to Yacht

No, I can't help you. But I can recommend contacting my friend. @world
  2. B

Server Teaspeak Not Connecting to Yacht

Hello, I am installing Teaspeak, but it is not connecting to the yatqa. and I get the error server version is too old for command. can you help me.
  3. A

Server Transfer "avatar" berichtet: (file input/output error)

I suggest you to use version 1.4.22
  4. sstosic88

Pending Teamusic Bot issue

Teamusic bots not playing songs/music through command terminal, instead it return message: This bot has been disabled. Upgrade your TeaSpeak license to use more bots. It is working perfectly through Yatqa or through Teaspeak Client interface. Commands through command terminal are important...
  5. grepher76

1.5.0 - Crash collection

version : TeaSpeak-Server v1.5.6 [Build: 1622026409] Server crash : [2021-11-04 15:36:15] [CRITICAL] GEN | Failed to execute sql command: -1/failed to prepare statement: MySQL server has gone away (/root/server/TeaSpeak/server/src/DatabaseHelper.cpp:1028) [2021-11-04 15:36:15] [CRITICAL]...
  6. H

Pending (server version is too old for command)

I'm suffering from the following error (server version is too old for command)
  7. missxecutioner

Pending Packet problem

[2021-09-05 17:02:48] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up logging [2021-09-05 17:02:48] [DEBUG] Log successfully started! [2021-09-05 17:02:48] [INFO ] GEN | Starting TeaSpeak-Server v1.5.6 [Build: 1622019209] [2021-09-05 17:02:48] [DEBUG] GEN | Initializing RTP library version Wed May 26 09:51:28...
  8. BIOS

My server after restart doesnt start

use teaclient.... thirdparty software are not official supported
  9. yamano

Contact me by personal message, i will help solving the problem ;)
  10. depr

<03:37:44> Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)
  11. Leutech

Pending Error in sql command "delete 'tokens'"

I have a problem with the server. In the server logs he gaves me a warning on delete the tokens: "[WARNING ] GLOBAL | Failed to execute SQL command DELETE FROM `tokens` WHERE `serverId` = :sid: sql: DELETE FRIN `tokens` WHERE `serverId` = :sid: returned -> 1/no such column: serverId" I looked...
  12. K

server version is too old for command

how can I use Tea*Speak for teamspeak3 client can connect disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)
  13. Le4ft

Pending TeaSpeak 1.5.4-build4 errors

Hi, I updated my TeaSpeak server to version 1.5.4-build4 and there are some bugs/errors. 1) I want to kick someone from my channel, when I click on Kick, server kicks me with reason "<12:13:12> You were kicked from the server by the Server (Error while command handling (Operation not...
  14. StaticDev

Evaluated Cannot connect to Server [closed]

...to join through Tea*Speak itself, that is, through the normal Tea*Speak client. Nevertheless, when I try this, the following error comes up: server version is too old for command I have TeaSpeak freshly installed, and nothing set up. Can someone maybe help me? With kind regards StaticDev
  15. radinparva

Server TeaSpeak Server AutoStart / Ubuntu Linux (Fix Version)

Hello, through this method you can create an automatic server start-up service. 1. Run command for create new service sudo nano /lib/systemd/system/tea3server.service 2. Insert code for launcher teaspeak [Unit] Description=Teaspeak Service Wants=network.target [Service]...
  16. WolverinDEV

Evaluated Users drop from server

Other members of the community which have a lot of experience That question never got clear. The "allow_invalid_packet" permissions/setting allows malformed command packets. As told earlier "Packet resend failed" indicates a client timeout (the client failed to acknowledge a packet send by the...
  17. W

Pending Log View by YaTQA request

The command 'logview' is not supported anymore. In order to lookup the server actions use 'logquery'. If you need to lookup the TeaSpeak - Server logs, please visit the 'logs/' folder, located at your TeaSpeak installation folder. All logs could be found there. Server Version : 1.5.0-nightly-24
  18. Hoerli

Pending Bildschirm / Video-Übertragung funktioniert nicht | Screen / video transmission does not work

Hallo Community! Ich habe mich mittlerweile etwas mit TeaSpeak geschäftigt. Momentan arbeite ich auch noch an einem Egg für Pterodactyl, doch 100% funktioniert noch nicht alles. (GitHub) Die Video und Bildschirm-Übertragung funktioniert absolut nicht. Ich erhalte im Log nur folgende Meldung...
  19. GiliceJani

Pending Channel password doesn't seem to be working.

Hey! When I create a channel with the following command as a serverquery a channel gets created with the name "asd" and a password that is not what I set it to be (asd), I can't figure out if I use the command wrong, or there is a problem with TeaSpeak itself. channelcreate channel_name=asd...
  20. mewhrzad

Pending Yatqa Error 520 username and password does not match

hi guys i have set up a TeaSpeak Server on Ubuntu 18.4, but Yatqa tool Does not connect to my Server Message: «the query could not be complated. command: login Error message: invalid login name of password username and password does not match error code: 520 This is a Tea*Speak error. it is...